Professional carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning with antiviral products help:
- Remove bacteria, allergens and airborne viruses
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Improves air quality
In addition to removing soil/dirt, this type of cleaning can help protect respiratory health.
Our all-surface cleaning service begins with spraying a thick layer of antiviral disinfectant. Surfaces include everything people can possibly come in contact with including:
We don’t just stop at surface cleaning, we then “fog” the environment with a disinfectant.
The fogger dispels the antiviral product as micro-droplets that are able to penetrate all surfaces, cracks and crevices.
This insures a complete sanitization of the space.
The cleaning solution that we use is a unique antiviral product that:
- Kills germs like Coronavirus, MRSA, Staph, SARS, etc in as fast as 30 seconds
- Meets the CDC and EPA criteria for use against viral and bacterial pathogens
- This product has 24-hour residual protection
- Meets school system and green building standards
We highly recommend including a window cleaning to ensure all surfaces in your home or facility are protected. Our service is white glove: all furnishings are moved and then replaced when the cleaning is complete.
Heath & Safety Measures
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
In addition to our customary best-practice of wearing booties when entering your space to avoid introducing foreign elements, we are layering in additional protective health measures.
Before entering your space, our teams:
- Put on booties over their shoes
- Wear medical grade sanitary gloves
- All equipment is sanitized between jobs